Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Unanswered]Questions

riseofwar

Problems in green have been resolved. The red ones still need some help.

While I was looking in my GUI folder on the client, I came upon Flash Theater
(GUI has it spelt wrong lol, anyways back on topic)
How would I be able to get a video to play in game by using the Flash Theater, i am wanting to use it for an Opening Cutscene (like an intro movie)
and when special events happen to the player in-game, it plays a different movie….

Possible? If not what is the use of the Flash Theater?

Also, when I release by game to the public, does the user have to install the Library Files… and if yes, is it possible to include it in the same installer (that install the game) ?

And , when I tried out thunder and rain on my client, it said it couldn't find rain.mp3 and/or thunder.mp3 …I have ones I would like to use but do I put those in the Music Folder or the SFX ?

How do i add music to the menu?

I would also like to change my game into a shooter, like http://www.graalonline.com/about/playerworlds/playerworlds.swf (in the second part) go to there and it has a little movie, i would like it to have the guns, and when the person shoots you see a bullet, and it shows the HP and Ammo of each person above their head. I would also like it to have a lobby,then you go into the room and wait for the game to start, then it takes you to the arena (a different map).

Would there be a script anyone has…atleast for the arenas?

Thanks!

Are you talking about having main music on the start-up GUIs? Like the Login menu ect?

If so, this is how it is done:
> Go to Client folder
> Open up config.ini
> Add this (here is my example I use): "menumusic=WitchWoodPrologue.mid"

It's just a matter of inserting the name of the sound file you want. And of course, in my example, I have the WitchWoodPrologue.mid in my Music folder, also located in the Client folder.

Hope that helps.

To make guns and bullet, you'll need items and arrow sheet that have Guns and Bullets in it. Then make and item name it Guns and choose the arrow, the one that is a bullet. To make the arena and lobby, Can be sadscript or source edit. I have a CTF Script I made. It is a scripted maps. One is a lobby and when there are balance team it will warp you to a map. The map is random however. And one problem is sometime when there's 2 vs 3, it work. The bugs is cause of when someone join and left quickly. Hold on, let me find it.

Rithy