Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Advanced mapper looking for job

Daemon513

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chricic would like to apply for your mapping skills.
If you're interested, you'll be free to PM me.

Info:
Chricic is going into closed-beta-testing the following sunday, which leaves us with hell of alot of work (not sure if you can work with that).
After that, we need 7 maps each week for each mapper, and we're recruiting 10 mappers.

Glad to see a good 'Application'

'Welcome' to eclipse… seeing you have about 25 posts.
Also, during the last page, a lot of it was Dao and Codemeister posting... well... spamming.
But not really spamming, anyways, stuff like that should be kept to PM"s or MSN next time,
as to not clutter up topics

@ Dao : If hes told you he can't work for you, stop nagging him on it

i'll think about it…(and btw...i can make 20 maps in about 2hours...and that's with detail, fringed, and maps connected...20maps x 7 days is...140maps per week...thats about my average...)

ok...now people, please pm me instead of posting here...unless you have a nice comment, or a job position...i've gotten 1 complaint, i'd rather not get this locked thank you

well, if your still available, paradise uncharted could use another mapper. Lol we do have like 4 mappers but could always use more help. Especially since we haven't been able to map lately. I have had to finish making the final tilesheet and such. Pm me for a lot more info if you are interested.

To make a successful game you need to take your time and map good(also do everything good). Rushing doesn't work for this so take your time when making a game since you do stuff with more perfection. Don't rush about releasing it too fast and don't rush the developers. Also don't get a lot of developers. Its better having a little and having quality than having a lot and low quality.