Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUI?

snotsticker

@snotsticker:

> Rofl. Your honestly pathetic. You know that he posted it and yet you post it anyways? Pretty sad excuse of a moderator if you ask me.

Oh wow, I never knew you had such problems. You really need to calm down and chill out, no need to get angry and offensive.

I was posting it at about the same time AdrianC did, and in doing so- I got the message "Someone has posted before you, review your post", I ignored it, and posted anyway, only to realise that he already answered the question.

So seriously, chill out, and don't be disrespectful on this forum, or you won't be here for long.

Again kreator your pathetic. Obviously you dont realize that im not "Andry" so in not being angry there is no reason to chill out. And tbh im not searching the whole forums for answers i will post and see if i can get a reply. Fair? I think so. Banning me for this reason would be such a disgrace on your be-half. So i dont think you should even bring it up. I've modded over 16 different forums 10 times the population of this one. You think i got upset? When i say "rofl" that doesn't indicate any sign of anger at all. Maybe a 11 year old shouldn't be a moderator on these forums. Agreed?