Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mods,please read. Wanted a new forum and member group.

Phoenix-HEO

Hello,Dear Mods.Actually,i want a new Group "**Member+**" and new board in this forum,The name of it should be: "**Board of Member+**".

**PLEASE READ THIS:**

When any member donate me 500 points,any mod (or me if i can) will put him/her in Member+ Group,then he/she can view board of member+ and allow to use the resource there.

**Why you want a new forum?**

I want it for peoples who want free resources every month,I will release all resources in that new forum.

**Why? you can't post those resource in Resources Board?**

But if i put those resources in Resources board,then any one can see it.

I want that Only member+ can see them,because normal members are not member+.

**How can a member be a member+?**

By donating me 500 points.

**Why they will donate you?**

To be a member+,i make resources for them every month,that's why they will pay me.

**PLEASE READ THIS!**

I want to be a mod too,not a normal mod,Mod Of Member+.So i can edit that forum if i want,and i can put members to Member+ group.

**I will be really glad if any mod accept this!**

**Thanks!**

**A message to mods,by phoenix,thanks.**

" When any member donate me 500 points " and " I want it for peoples who want free resources every month,I will release all resources in that new forum. " " why they will pay me. " Logic: - 999999

Thats why its resource section, dont want dont give your resources, if someone will be interested he will contact with you. . . .

"

@Viper.

Okay,and i didn't like real money." U just cant get real money with your work, you need to improve it . . .  >.>

P.S. Ur 17 and u dont like real money? Ill send u my bank account details and send me every week that unneeded money please. . .

> " When any member donate me 500 points " and " I want it for peoples who want free resources every month,I will release all resources in that new forum. " " why they will pay me. " Logic: - 999999
>
> Thats why its resource section, dont want dont give your resources, if someone will be interested he will contact with you. . . .
>
> "
>
> @Viper.
>
> Okay,and i didn't like real money." U just cant get real money with your work, you need to improve it . . .  >.>
>
> P.S. Ur 17 and u dont like real money? Ill send u my bank account details and send me every week that unneeded money please. . .

''Okay,and i didn't like real money.'' I'm sure he meant ''Okay, and I didn't mean like real money.''

> Only Member+ will get improved resources,not those ones.
>
>  
>
> @rasa
>
> This is serious topic,and I am not english.

I can see that youre not a language. English isn't my first language too.

Ur here from june 27 and u alrdy want higher rank than others who are here for years and have done more before asking some higher ranks than you?

Why do you need that? Just make Topic with you'r shop and add watermarks on your art…. If someone will like he will donate to you. Isnt that a good idea? :)

You yourself in your other posts said that you are a starter and this is currently what youre capable of [http://www.imagesload.net/img/Dick.PNG](http://www.imagesload.net/img/Dick.PNG)

Then why do you think you need a whole new forum for yourself to distribute your ''Awesome'' art.

And from what I've seen you with your English language skills would be the best moderator in a parallel universe.

@rasa

You know what,I say "improved art" before.

Also,i don't say Moderator before,i say "Member+ Moderator" who controls the Board of member+ and put members in member+ group if they donate.

Also,this is serious topic.

Also! I will offer good pixel art.

My brother is a super artist.

@Domino_

Idea is good but,those resources are for Member+ only.

But what will you give to community? free(only for 500 points) art by you? Before you want to do something like that you should make some free art for everyone…. Its not nessecary to make new form,add new group and set u as moerator in it... There will be only one person who will get something good from this all and that will be you...

''Also! I will offer good pixel art.

My brother is a super artist.''

''My brother's art is not useful for others.''

Then where will you get good pixel art if your work is shit and your brothers art isn't useful?