Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Broken?

Spencer

I can't play!
The server always says "Server: Conecting…"
I've let it sit for over 10 minutes, nothing.
Press new account it works and then it says please wait, account being made.
Look at screenshot.
I have all the files i need.
I am in Windows XP.
Eclipse Total Final works fine but i wanted to upgrade and Eclipse Evolution just does this.....
Pretty disapointed.....

@DezireSoft:

> Hm.. never encountered before… sure you're not on a shitty connection?

:huh: He using Localhost…..Even if I have 1byte/sec speed I can still play the game on my computer if the server is on the same computer. lol nvm 1b/sec, I run my Server on a dedicated server but I work on the game offline, so I can even play my game without internet. Oh sorry, off topic.

Anyway, Here are the possible way.
1\. Used 127.0.0.1 and use the port your server running on. Look at it at the title of the server.
2\. Reinstall, Restart the server/computer.
3\. (re)install Library files. There's 2 of them. ELI.exe and Libraryfiles.exe
4\. Make sure you are on an Admin Account.

You mentioned the Libraryfiles don'r respond. Make sure you are on an Admin Account then install the 2 Library files. Be patient with that.

All of these might not help because the screen shot show that the client can't connect/find to the server. Becuase the client keep saying Checking at the Status. So this is a connection problem. solution 1 might help.

Rithy

restart your rougher if your running tour client connection through your ip not the 127.0.0.1 or the 0.0.0.0 one i mean your actual one. and if that doesn't work its your firewall.
try turning that off and try running the client but don't keep it off for very long because it dangerous to have your fire wall off. and if it works then just make an acceptation for it if it still doesn't work make sure you don't have 2 fire walls