Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i put my game on my website?

zierky

hey guys this is my first time ever using any kind of mmorpg. i have made a 1 player game before but i like this one. so i was wondering if someone could tell me how to put it on my site so people could go there and play it. hope you can help thanks  :cheesy: oh yeah please either post here or send me an email at [email protected] thanks guys!

If you have access to FTP (File Transfer Protocol) (if you have a domain) then download 'File Zilla' client and connect to your website, and put your file in there. That adds it to your website so you can give someone a link to the file so they may download it.

But like Sy|lexus said you may have to read a guide before doing this lol.

The more simpler, less professional way is to go to www.filefront.com and upload your game there and giving people the download links.

you're very new zierky you'll learn quick. Lol my first post on my first account here was how to make equipment show up on my character. Now I tell people how to do that stuff. It just takes experience and patience. (I was 12 when I started with eclipse 3 years ago)

So first go read a bunch of tutroials on how to do stuff. Then ask questions that weren't explained

@crazy plz dont double post in someone else's topic