Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Recruiting] EverEmber Online Team!

Kajamaz

> People we need:
>
> ~~~~
>
> **Beta Testers** - Any Person willing to join our forums and community in-game, and test the game when beta is released!
>
>  
>
> **A Graphic Artist** - Someone who can use any image editing software for things such as logos, banners, and maybe ingame paperdoll and items.
>
>  
>
> **A Concept Artist** - I am not a very talented artist… if someone knows how to do art, can make a world map, and concept art for the site, we need you!
>
>  
>
> **Forum and Game Moderator** - We need someone who, when the game is in beta, to play the game, know it inside out, and knows how to act professionally and how to solve issues on the forums and in-game.
>
>  
>
> **A Video and Trailer maker** - We need someone who is good at making trailers and game-play videos/teasers.
>
>  
>
> **A Mapper** - Someone who is talented at mapping out zones!
>
> ~~~

> I can be a Forum and Game Moderator

> ,…,<>" data-cid="919005" data-time="1393270258">
>
> I don't think we need more Forum or Game moderators, but answering your question the game is in DD7

Soooo…. he yesterday made bump.. here:

> Bumpity bump.

And today you just say that you dont need him as moderator, even if kaja yesterday didnt made any changes in positions needed for game.

Its damn confusing…. OR you just dont like him?

> ,…,<>" data-cid="919008" data-time="1393271767">
>
> "I don't think" - it's different  :)

Isnt Kaja the one who hires staff and thinks what you need and what dont? Just my opinion :D

I actually dont think that you guys need more than 2 or 3 staff members.

You - programmer,maps,etc

Someone - artist,etc

Kaja- host,mapps,etc

> Isnt Kaja the one who hires staff and thinks what you need and what dont? Just my opinion :D
>
> I actually dont think that you guys need more than 2 or 3 staff members.
>
> You - programmer,maps,etc
>
> Someone - artist,etc
>
> Kaja- host,mapps,etc

Yea… we sort of do... slash doesn't really map... also, we currently have the artist slot open I guess.

Nice to see that, so insted of saying "I dont think we need new staff members" (almost same as slasher sayd xD) you could say, "When Kaja will come online we maybe could give you a small test about EE, and if you would not pass, you cantry again any time, afther you find out more about EE and engine we use" :)

• 4 weeks later...
OK, so I've played it around a bit, got used to it, etc. and I think you have a possibly successful online game coming along here! Unfortunately, I've noticed multiple of your graphics are the default (Undead, Dragon, etc) and I have the following proposal:

I help you out moderating-wise by becoming a moderator, however as these are not putting forth much effort, I also offer to help you out with you graphics in return. My game has graphics artists working on it and I can make a ton of stuff for you (new swords, etc) and some new sprites and also send you over some stuff that my artists will have made. Example of my art work at [http://forums.8bitmmo.net/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-4318-0-46157400-1395677910.png](http://forums.8bitmmo.net/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-4318-0-46157400-1395677910.png) (Note my shading skills - I'm remaking the hilt and a bi of other stuff on that sword, don't worry.) Note that that's only one example of my work ;) However, most of my sprites won't be mine and will have been made by an artist, some will be mine though. This is because I'm terrible at sprites lol, Though I could still help you out with the other arts myself! Please contemplate my proposal and take it seriously.

Thank you for your time,

Scratso

• 2 months later...
> OK, so I've played it around a bit, got used to it, etc. and I think you have a possibly successful online game coming along here! Unfortunately, I've noticed multiple of your graphics are the default (Undead, Dragon, etc) and I have the following proposal:
>
>  
>
> I help you out moderating-wise by becoming a moderator, however as these are not putting forth much effort, I also offer to help you out with you graphics in return. My game has graphics artists working on it and I can make a ton of stuff for you (new swords, etc) and some new sprites and also send you over some stuff that my artists will have made. Example of my art work at [http://forums.8bitmmo.net/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-4318-0-46157400-1395677910.png](http://forums.8bitmmo.net/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-4318-0-46157400-1395677910.png) (Note my shading skills - I'm remaking the hilt and a bi of other stuff on that sword, don't worry.) Note that that's only one example of my work ;) However, most of my sprites won't be mine and will have been made by an artist, some will be mine though. This is because I'm terrible at sprites lol, Though I could still help you out with the other arts myself! Please contemplate my proposal and take it seriously.
>
>  
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
>  
>
> Scratso

Wow, I completely missed this… Sorry...

I checked your site... Apparently you switched to a minecraft server.

Wish you luck!