Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUI for the main menu

hence

great start. I would just work on the font at the top that says: Hence Apocalypse. Maybe get rid of the bevel and choose a different color. Like a gray.

@slym:

> great start. I would just work on the font at the top that says: Hence Apocalypse. Maybe get rid of the bevel and choose a different color. Like a gray.

I'll just add a bit to Slym's; Or you could keep it red (maybe a darker red and no bevel - like Slym said) and make that fuzz encroach on the text in dagger like streaks.

Personally I've got no beef with the red text - maybe a little darker.

Perfessional is simple. That's why i don't think you should have bevel and emboss on the text or anywhere at all. Use a gradient on the text, it makes it look 1,000 times better.

Alrite, thanks for the feedback. So i've kept the bevel and i've made the text slightly more darker and a slightly bit more smaller, plus got rid of the arc. I didn't use a gradient because well i've hardly used them before and in my personal opinion won't look good for this text.
Here it is:
![](http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj466/hencea/mysecondguiattempt.jpg)

@Gadget:

> It says Beta V1
> But in the Bottom Corner it says…V2.7?

Yea that's the eclipse engine, version 2.7, Dosn't really matter changing that since i'm going doing it again in 3.0 and i'll remove that, just wanted to see what the final thing would look like.
Thanks for feedback guess i'll move the V1 abit sideways and that's finished ;)

Ug. You have to trust me. Use my advice. I have made many graphic designs. I am very experianced in this catagory. But I guess that if you don't want my advice, then fine. Your gui will just look bad.

hmm your GUI just looks rly umm…bad
it looks very bad lol
i suggest making the News box transparent
along with the version box and the server online box
other than that i think you should add more to the background
it looks al il to plain

and exactly what slym said
i to am very experienced in this catagory. if you need help with this then i will give you some tips

Their's no point at the moment trying to change the news or anything else, except the graphics.. since 3.0 is coming out i can do it all then. But thanks for feedback  :)
Slym, i've took most of your advice except the gradient idea, maybe suggest a gradient i could use? (using photoshop)

Make your own gradient if your using photoshop. Just use a less red color. I recommend changing your color finder thing to the L. Rather than the H if you know what I mean. It gives you a bigger color chouce and you can find colors for gradient perfectly.