Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Run time arror 339: no mscomctl.ocx

nosboy

• 3 months later...
I have it too. let me guess - your using vista. it has problems with vista. As of yet i havnt found  a solution. it says several files need registering (a few OCX and DLL files missing or something like that) when loading client. when loading server, theres a different problem that i forget thus havnt listed here - However. i am using 2.7 not the first one.  :icon_crap: but we seem to have the exact same error. Well if i come across somethin i supose ill try find this post and tell you but cant be sure itll work for version 1\. but im probably not as annoyed as you because i dont make a fuss of things it happens to me alll the time. im use to it XD

• 1 year later...
lol it works now about a year later but haveing trouble getting it online :(  i cant port fwords beacause i dont know me roughter user and pass. dose your computer have to be on for the server to be running??

@nosboy:

> lol it works now about a year later but haveing trouble getting it online :(  I cant port fwords beacause I dont know me roughter user and pass. dose your computer have to be on for the server to be running??

You could always get someone else to host.

+ The password is usually admin for the username and password for the password.