Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Amethyst Online {Databasers} INI Files

gizmo1

Okay i don't know where to start, but we need more then one databaser to create the pokemon ini files and the move ini files, we already have a good game going and it is very close to open beta  :) , the quicker we get the ini's done the quicker i can program them in and then we can move on :P. the features you get:

*A Move INI Generator Made By Me :P
Screenie:
![](http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9179/94729622lf2.png)
* A Pokemon INI Generator In Courtesy Of Suirad :P:
Screenshot:
![](http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4643/43474487sw7.png)
* Forum Super Moderator
* InGame Administrator
  * Access Admin Island(Legendary Pokemon Are Located Here)
  * Cheating Access
  * And we can cut more deals if you contact me

my msn is : [email protected]
if you interested :P.

Well I can help you map. You saw that little map I made in the other thread. I could make you several more if you'd like to see some better examples. I've become quite proficient at making a verity of maps. It's taken a while though. I'm also working on a much larger tile sheet. It needs some touch up work(mostly color stuff) but it's ok to use. It's rather disorganized. Honestly I'm fine the way it is at the moment. I'f you'll im me [email protected] we can exchange thoughts and ideas. I'm sure we can help each other out although our games are somewhat different.

well right now i'm kinda doin work for kerii in pokemon origins but i could help with this 2 i guess i could help with some gfx animations imma gud with that and maybe advertise a bit for u cause if u ask me this game is gonna be big like pco its progresing just like pco did
imma like this game :cheesy: