Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hosting:

kerii

OK I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but If anyone would like me to I'll host your server. I don't know how many I can host so for now I'll say five or six. For about 12 hours a day I don't use my computer, but it's on so I don't see why I couldn't let you guys mooch off it. I charge 5$ a month, because us poor people got to eat. I offer support and advice for game development and I might help you with your game if it's interesting. I accept Paypal and maybe other things if we can work it out. If you have questions post them here, if you are interested pm me.

First month's payment is due when server goes up. If you are having issues I'll give you one day free server use and one week to decide if you are interested.

I'm very sure people would. I seriously doubt people who have something worth stealing would need my services. Besides There isn't much to be stolen from a server. At best I could take their main.txt or something. Honestly I'd rather ask them for help than steal from them. If you don't trust me that's your business; however, I'm doing this simply as a way to make some extra money and to help a few people out. If I were simply going to steal from them I wouldn't be charging 5$ a month. Use some business sense before you start to criticize. It's better for me to do this by the books and ask for a small fee than to do it for free and steal from them. You make a lot more friends that way. (As morally correct as that philosophy is I know it's not what they teach in business school)

I'm a guy, but in all honesty I get that Irl too. People always expect a girl… but I'm not and I'll gut you like a fish if you think I am... meh depends on my mood.

Back on topic, I'm not looking to rip people off just make a few bucks. I'll even have a money back guarantee. If I don't do exactly as I say then I'll pay back every cent you pay me.

No you only want me to agree to that so you can do it. The deal is.

I set up the server, you pay 5$ for the first month when I do it. I write down what day I did it on and every month on that day I check my calander and you pay me again, unless you set up a subscription and then it will do it automatically. If those terms can not be met then I'll host your server for one full day for free. I will give you one week to decide if you want to pay me or not, after turning the server off when your 24 hours runs out. At the end of that one week I will kindly delete your server and go about my life. If you have a problem with these terms and feel that they are not fair please write a post that includes how this system isn't the best way to do this kind of service, and also include reasons why you should be considered for this service for any reason other than you being able to pay me. Considering that I'm offering to help you as much as I can with your game, and give as much support as I can when it comes to updates and fixes then It should be more than a fair trade.