Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Polar Online The Game!

LIlCheatah

Hi, GUI Artist's I was looking for some GUI Artist's.
ATM I'm working on An Game "World of Polar Online" (WoPo)

**The Story:**
It's the year 2100\. Mankind accomplished to create a black hole on Planet Earth. The black hole
destroyed the entire human race and more important, Earth. Luckil y some astronauts were able to
recreate Earth. The only problem is: It has no core… Due to the lack of a core there is no natural
heat source except the sun. This means the whole world exists of ice and snow. Thousands of years
later the humans are back. The only problem is that they are still not happy. Will you help them?
Step into the World of Polar and make the difference!!!

**Classes**
- Rogue, a class that's deadly for it's fast attacks with thier dagger(s).
- Bowman, skilled with all kinds of ranged combat.
- Warrior, specialized in melee combat.
- Wizard, uses mana to perform deadly magic attacks.
- Priest, A support class able to heal (and buff) other players.

**Apply Here Fill it Out!**

If you want to join the team, leave your message here!
Leave the following information:
Name:
Job you want to perform (e.g. GFX, GUI and such):
E-mail/Msn adress:

Thanks in advance!

@LilCheatah:

> Hi, GUI Artist's I was looking for some GUI Artist's.
> Atm I'm working on An Game "World of Polar Online"
>
> Teh Story;
> Around the year of 2100 mankind has accomplished to make a black hole on Planet Earth. The entire human race has been destroyed and absorbed, leaving no space of trail except by a few European space marines. They re-build Planet Earth. Except, it has no core.
> 18.000 year has been passed and mankind now has a lot of brainless people. Will you give all human and non-humans a brain by helping them out in a world of ice and snow?
> It's up to you! Save mankind and re-build a new marvelous world in: World of Polar Online!
>
> If You're interested to work for me, Tell Meh!
>
> Apply Here!
>
> Age;
> Work;
> Skills;
> Time;
> E-Mail;

How do they rebuild the earth? With what….? Lastly why is everyone brainless, you would think that since they have the power to rebuild the earth at least 18000 years later they would be really clever?..  why does it have no core, why is it a world of ice and snow? All these questions..

The story needs some changes i would say but hey this topic ain't for suggestions.. Try to put some graphics up so the Artists know what kind of style they will be working on ^.

Ok Cheetah, just so i can stop seeing the mutliple threads on the same matter, ill make your GUI.

I know English is not your strong point, so we work with pictures ok?

You send me picture of something that you like, or want GUI to be like I will make it like that ok?

@Hence:

> How do they rebuild the earth? With what….? Lastly why is everyone brainless, you would think that since they have the power to rebuild the earth at least 18000 years later they would be really clever?..  why does it have no core, why is it a world of ice and snow? All these questions..
>
> The story needs some changes i would say but hey this topic ain't for suggestions.. Try to put some graphics up so the Artists know what kind of style they will be working on ^.

This topic is not for critisism. Its a recruiting topic. Warned. (again? didn't I like just warn you for something else?)

@Perry:

> LOL
>
> Age: 14, almost 15
> Job: GRAPHICS  :P
> Skills: GRAPHICS :cool:
> Time: I've got lots atm, and I think I'll be able to do lots in the weekends and after school (average 4:30 pm - 8 pm) weekends all day
> Email: got that :) ([email protected])
>
> Happy now? :cheesy:

You do know you can edit your post?

@Perry:

> yep I do, but then i'd go unnoticed, but people, this is a recruitment thread for world of polar online, if you wanna pick on me, do it in another thread please

Pick on you? Why should i? And btw if you edit your post, people will notice to.
But sorry for this "Offtopic" thingy.

@Anna:

> LilCheetah, what have you done with this project? Post a screenshot or SOMETHING.
>
> Nanoware Hence, Kreator warned you for a reason. This isn't a criticism board. FFS does ANYONE read stickies? I'm warning you for the same thing too.

Worlds biggest hypocrite. All of that was criticism.

Sorry, i would help with GUI's but i think Dev has it covered ^^

@The:

> Worlds biggest hypocrite. All of that was criticism.
>
> Sorry, i would help with GUI's but i think Dev has it covered ^^

Were you born this stupid, or did you have to learn? The only thing I'm criticising is the behavior of posters in this board, which my job as Global Moderator dictates.