Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tilesheet Unaligned

Jimbodawg

These two tilesheets become unaligned somewhere.. I need someone to PLEASE fix them.
I only have paint, and gawd it's a pain in the arse. =)

[Download .RAR containing 'Tiles9' and 'Tiles10'](http://www.tinysave.net/files/download.php?file=235631)

Thanks to whoever does this!! =)

(I wont download PS, GIMP, Paint.net!!)

i opened tiles set 9 in photoshop and seen nothing wrong with it other than the fact that it isn't available in the resources section  :cheesy: nice tile sets

tiles set 10 is only like 16px off … in MS paint go to Image,Attributes and  just do Height 13,984 instead of 14,000 and tell me if that works

@Nubbs:

> i opened tiles set 9 in photoshop and seen nothing wrong with it other than the fact that it isn't available in the resources section  :cheesy: nice tile sets
>
> tiles set 10 is only like 16px off … in MS paint go to Image,Attributes and  just do Height 13,984 instead of 14,000 and tell me if that works

I mean. It's not aligned as in when I click the tilesheet in the map editor the tiles are not aligned.
It's supposed to be on a 32x32 grid. But I think it's messed up.. =\

again tile set 9 is fine i tested it in-game and it works 100%

as for tile set 10 its a mess lol and will take time to fix i would be happy to do this. if you want me to…cant say how long it will take maybe a day or more maybe less

just one question: Can i use these in my game if i fix them? (of course proper credit would be given)

yea tile set 10 is ready to go when ever you want it i started right after my last post if you want to see how long it took me w/photoshop… mmMMmm photoshop...anyways please credit me for aligning these since it wasnt easy.. i will post it as soon as i upload it somewhere...

i renamed it to tiles8 to test it in-game.. for some reason when i uploaded it to photobucket it changed to a .jpeg if that blurs it out let me know and ill email you the
BMP file hope this helps

![](http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu125/Nu885/Tiles8.jpg)