Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How To Play Other People's Games And Let Them Play Mine :)

SPiRiTX

Hey, I was just wondering how can I play other people's games? Do I download them or something? Could someone please tell me how to… Also if I have made a map what do I do to make it into a game that others can play??

Please help! Thanks!

Luckily, were not like some websites were you play games by downloading a plugin and you can only download and play games of that player. I remember finding a really good game engine to create online games (cant remember name), was going to create a game with it, but as soon as i found out you can't share your own game but instead requires your players to install all this bullshit player and crap, i just said fuck it.

Just a find a game on the active list, and choose it and download it off there site/topic, plus there is some other games up in the work in progress board such as myworld.

@SPiRiTX:

> I tried another game it didn't work either….
>
> This is mucked up.
>
> You guys could at least make a tutorial on how to download and play games....

We do our best. It's not like we can see everything you're doing.

And plus, downloading and playing a game is the easiest thing you can do. Try downloading Ambardia Online. That (I think) is up.

Well I must be right stupid then because I can't get any single game on this stupid thing to work.

Now I'm getting really annoyed with it cause I'm downloading all these things and not one is working so now I've got all this crap on my computer that doesn't even work!!!!!!!

MyWorld is up for the next 2-3 hours, but then I gotta close it cause I have a Business Plan Presentation to do tomorrow!
But, I won't be playing right now, I think one of my mods is working, though. :)

There's also a step-by-step guide how to get connected, so that might be a good starter for you?

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=36524.0

type 'Help (With the ' ) once in game if you need help. :)

@SPiRiTX:

> Well I must be right stupid then because I can't get any single game on this stupid thing to work.

When you say 'this stupid thing' are you referring to Eclipse & all the games on it? If so then may I remind you Eclipse is not a game engine you pay for - it's 100% free. Many people have worked hard creating games and the engine itself (not to mention scripts and source edits) and just because you can't get a game to run doesn't mean they're

> crap

Please, learn to use your operating system before posting abusive comments.

- Alster

NOTE: I'll delete this post if you were not referring to Eclipse.