Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant trust my family

Techno 5.0

Same thing happened to me mate. Today I go to lunch and find one of my friends (yeah that friend is a girl) doing what she does best and basicly yelling to the cafe that I love this girl. (Which I do, but that's beside the point). I told like two days that I kind of did in confidence and look what she does … sometimes I wonder where the human race went wrong.

- Adulese

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=39263.msg382252#msg382252 date=1235436840]
> Now that blows.
> Wait your not in highschool?
> It gets worse dude, if thats what your getting (homework) in elementary, then your Duck for highschool

homework doesn't bother me much anymore, but it did in first grade

The high school I am going to next year is awesome and its one of the best in the area. For every 1000 kids 1 kid is said to not like it. Plus ive been there its sweet. And my dad went there

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=39263.msg382258#msg382258 date=1235437098]
> Same thing happened to me mate. Today I go to lunch and find one of my friends (yeah that friend is a girl) doing what she does best and basicly yelling to the cafe that I love this girl. (Which I do, but that's beside the point). I told like two days that I kind of did in confidence and look what she does … sometimes I wonder where the human race went wrong.
>
> - Adulese

Im in a similar situation. I have basically stopped resisting and given into the fact that I am in love with my ex girlfriend/close friend. And all my friends know it too. I gave in after seeing this extremely sexy picture of her(I like her for personallity but after seeing that I was just like "fuck it I want that so bad")

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=39263.msg382284#msg382284 date=1235437691]
> @ Fruitpunch: Thanks for the sharing, but what grade are you in? Not being cross, just curious as to how I need to take the "Duck it I want that so bad" comment.
>
> - Adulese

8th grade, which here is equal to about your 10th grade

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=39263.msg382301#msg382301 date=1235438440]
> I dobt it …. well average 10th grade. MY tenth grade incoperates college level classes.
>
> - Adulese

yeah we do 10th grade stuff. Next year I am starting pre calculus which is like 11th grade average? Not only that but most kids around here do a lot of drugs, and about 10% of kids here get laid in 8th grade.

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=39263.msg382304#msg382304 date=1235438655]
> He means normal people like me
>
> @ Fruitpunch : Dude in grade 8 everybody I knew did drugs… no joke.
> laid, I dunno, probably higher than 10%, but I knew people having sex in grade 7..

You live in Canada which is even worse then here. I know a few kids from Canada from my gaming clan and there all mega ghetto. But here is the worst in the U.S, I have proof

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=39263.msg382315#msg382315 date=1235438925]
> sucks for you.
> i might head out there some time
> so ill hang with u then

lol yeah I live like right outside the city so heres the thing.

In the city all the kids know they're hardcore and awesome so they just act normal.

In the suburbs all the kids have this need to act hardcore and awesome so they're gay. I know a kid who thought he was the shit cause he broke into some guys house. I thought he was just retarded.