Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weapon Behind When Facing Right

Kamakazi

That wont do what I want. I need to edit the source code so that it shows the weapon behind the sprite when facing right. I could edit the paperdoll to be cut off, but depending on the armor it will either get cut off too short or cut into the armor.. anyway, someone please direct me to where it determines how the weapon is shown in paperdoll in source. I cant seem to find it.

there's two subs in modGameLogic or something called

bltPlayer
bltPlayerTop

What you have to do is look for the part in both of those that says If Player direction!=DIR_UP (that's pseudo code… don't actually look for it)

then inside of there add an if statement to cover when the player is moving right.

Thanks for the info, im gonna try that now and report my results  :cheesy:

UPDATE:

Ok, So I think I found the area to change the source… but im wondering for when the sprites facing right would it be the part that says IF DIR = UP like you said, or actually the IF DIR <> UP ??

Im very n00b at vb6 as you can probably tell. But from what i understand the weapon is, normally, behind the char only when facing up. But I want to edit the source to make it so the weapon is also in back of the sprite when facing Right. Is there a way possibly to add another IF DIR (something something) that will only affect when the character is facing right? Like, what is DIR < UP? or DIR > UP? Left and Right? But then, down is obviously less than, or greater than up too.... I'm a little confused  :embarrassed: