Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Need A Job?" Nope, but I will gladly help!

Skell

I am experienced in Photoshopping, overall games, 3D Studio Max (very little), stories, I can put up a forum/wiki and probaly more.
All the pictures in my signature is my own work, as you can see, I'm really bad at spritting, but I am learning :P I am one of the creators of Exit-Man (you can see it in the Forum Games section of this site), right now I have been looking into creating some Flash games/movies, but haven't really tried on it yet.

I want to work with Mapping, a little spritting, photoshopping, balancing of game, story and such.

I have been photshopping in several years, gaming for life and 3D Studio Maxing a little on the college I will be on next year.

I have alot of free-time, I live in Denmark (GMT+1) I will work when I want meaning if I do not feel like working I will not work :D

I will only accept joboffers from people who want to help me creating what is needed and I want them to be very social and more like friends than chief and worker.

I got MSN, xFire and Steam where you can contact me, you can also contact me on this board and by PM.
    * Some contact information like your e-mail address (Don't post the topic and just leave, be active).

Hey Skell you want to help out with T.I.B: The War?

Info:
[~W.I.P~](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37997.0)
[~Recruiting thread~](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=38125.0)
[~Roll Play~](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?board=259.0)

or hit me up on:
Xfire: 1arch1angel1
MSN: [email protected]

hope you join,
~XxArchAngelxX

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=39740.msg388243#msg388243 date=1236149686]
> Oh my god… If you could make a picture similar to that KH one in your signature for me.. with my game name (KH: The Keyblade Destinies) With a KH logo somewhere in the corner, that would be aweosme.

If you find/create the figures you want in, then I will make the sig for you, but right now I'm not in the mood to create another of these (it took my quite a while)

To you other guys: I will help both of you, just tell me what you need to be done or what you need help with, or simply just ask something.

I'm glad that ArchAngel gave xfire and MSN. Aksel if you have to, please provide me with it since it will help with the communication.

@Skell:

> If you find/create the figures you want in, then I will make the sig for you, but right now I'm not in the mood to create another of these (it took my quite a while)

With that attitude, im sure you will get a tonne of requests.

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=39740.msg388602#msg388602 date=1236211257]
> With that attitude, im sure you will get a tonne of requests.

Hehe, I do not want too many requests anyways :P

@Conan:

> Help me make a forum site for my game: TML (The Mystic Lands)
> plxx!

Will not happen… Why should I make a forum for a game that I know nothing about and your request is very childish with no input at all.

• 2 months later...
Sorry, but I am not interested in helping the kind of game that you are developing and future more, I probably do not have the skills that you are looking for.

As for now I will only help people developing there games with suggestions and GUIs, but the GUIs will have a base-version released for everyone to use.