Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipped items does not increase stats

Avantar

I am pretty sure, I have Defence=4 and durability=10\. If I did it correctly, there should be anĀ  attachment of the screenshot.

Thanks for all the quick replies. I did notice that gdi32.dll did not register from the libraries, but I got the same thing happening on my other two computers and thought it may be normal. I can't remember if there were more.

If I give Item bonuses(on the right), I do get a "+'number'" behind my defence, but that will work good for something like armor +1 and stuff like that, but the base defense should increase really to distinguise between magical items and just normal ones.

I will try downloading the client and server as soon as I can.

@Avantar:

> Well, it seems I'll have to use the right scroll bars then. But what is the left scroll bar "defence" for?

its for requirements say you wanted someone to have Def 10 before they could wear a certain armorā€¦ this is where you would set that

Sorry, if I am still a bit confuced: On the top left of the item menu: The left scroll bars are as follows: 1)Duribility, 2)Defence, 3)Strength Req 4)Defence Reqā€¦...
On the right you have: All the bonuses including Add Defence.(The one I'm supposed to use to increase my stats.)
I'm just curious to know what number (2) Does. Because number (4) would be your defence required.

If nothing, then cool. Just don't want to miss out on a potentially cool feature. :)

Thanks for all the responses - it is appreciated.

So, if I understand then correctly: Increasing the defence of the actual item, would have my character loose less HP than he would have if not wearing the item, even though the defence of the item does not reflect on the character's stats? Giving the item a defence bonus would further improve on the defence of the character.

In other words: Defence=base defence of item(could have an effect on durability?) and defence bonus=aded defence to the character?