Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ResBaK Online 1st Map

BugSICK

This is my first ever to post my game called Resbak Online. because I'm too shy to show to other people what i've been doing.

This is my First Map on an Island. (actually this is a tutorial map)  :)

![](http://i12.servimg.com/u/f12/13/12/30/17/untitl10.jpg)

add :
![](http://i12.servimg.com/u/f12/13/12/30/17/110.jpg)

Tell me what you think  :)

@Anna:

> Map looks good, only problem mapping wise is the repetitive flowers. Tiles though, the shading of the palm tree clump is neat, but the shadows themselves are poor; too dark, too solid.

yeah, i would suggest semitransparent shadows (every other pixel is black) to give it a cool "shadowy" effect.

ok good looking map, Just to make this clear, they arnt his graphics. But excellent use of them. I do like the map a lot.

Some errors you did make:

Dragon is right, Your sand to grass is way to square.

The flowers are very repetative.

I know the large group of trees looks cool and all, but if that huge group was there dont you think there would be more then 3 other trees on the island. The "Clump" gives the illusion of like a Forested tropical island.

Also is Background From Maple Story?

And lastly, the "Clump" has an awkward shading to it. The other trees are extremly light but are the same type of tree. I would consider changing that.

Otherwise I give it a 6/10  Lots of room to improve

thanks, the BG was from RPG site. i think every mapper knows it. hope so, honestly everybody knows im new and i am not a great mapper nor a great/good game maker, i just get some ideas to other members map, and i made my own map. im not really good in making tiles, those tiles were taken from E2.7 tile5(i think) and the trees were some site.

but then again, thanks for the rating, it improves me a lot.