```

Public Sub CheckPanoramas()
Dim I As Long

' If debug mode, handle error then exit out
    If Options.Debug = 1 Then On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

I = 1
    NumPanoramas = 1

ReDim Tex_Panorama(1)
    While FileExist(GFX_PATH & "Panoramas\" & I & GFX_EXT)
        ReDim Preserve Tex_Panorama(NumPanoramas)
        NumTextures = NumTextures + 1
        ReDim Preserve gTexture(NumTextures)
        Tex_Panorama(NumPanoramas).filepath = App.Path & GFX_PATH & "Panoramas\" & I & GFX_EXT
        Tex_Panorama(NumPanoramas).Texture = NumTextures
        NumPanoramas = NumPanoramas + 1
        I = I + 1
```
And originally I wanted to simply make it read .gif files; however a programmer recommended against it saying it might slow the system down and that I should make it read 3 different pics after like half a second and loop those pictures.

I talked to a friend of mine and he looked at the code but it not familiar with eclipse. 

He recommended something like after 

NumPanoramas = 1

Set_Panorama () 

If Map.number = X

Map.Panorama = File beginning of animation picture that I set

I = 26

While I does not equal 30 

Timer Switch

So basically if it is some map number then it will read files say 26 to 29.

Start from 26.

Change to the next highest number. 

Get to 29, start over.

Loop

I would have to do this for every map number  I want this effect.

I did recommend to him we make a check box so that if a box is checked in map properties it would switch to reading two different panoramas file numbers and animate them and the numbers in between them. He didn't like this idea for whatever reason, but I think it is because he is unfamiliar with Eclipse. He might have just thought of the fastest way to do it in general thou. IDK.

Anyways guys please don't judge him he is just trying to help and the code I posted above was just a rough draft idea he made.

I have came here just asking for a little more help into what areas I might want to change and if I might have to make some server changes too. 

To anyone that cares… My friend is very familiar with code, I am very farmilar with Eclipse.Him and I are going to start looking at the code together ( over a few minutes or hours a day for about a week.) and hopefully I will end up learning how to program myself in the end.

With your help guys I will end up learning this too no doubt.

> And originally I wanted to simply make it read .gif files; however a programmer recommended against it saying it might slow the system down and that I should make it read 3 different pics after like half a second and loop those pictures
>
> As with most things it is all about the implementation of the effect.
>
>  
>
> If you set up a new display buffer behind the map contents that loads an image the width and height of the map then advances to the next image until the end of the image file then loops, can't see you having any issues. It would jsut have to be preloaded with the rest of the assets (if EclipseWhateverVersionThisIs handles the display the same way as historically).