Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does this sprite fit?

![](http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/fuselinestudios/spritesexy.jpg)

what do you think?
(btw: new Paradise Online tiles ^^)

neck is thick for muscles to look bigger. And head is the right proportion as it would be on a real human being i think. But yeah taking bits off of the outline. Not too much though.

why thank you ;) lol I am redoing it cuz I just realized that cute sprites are better with these tiles… wow im retarded XD

What about now?

![](http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/fuselinestudios/spritefit.jpg)

This time, if you dissagree or dislike the sprite please say what needs to be fixed instead of directly saying its bad.

(btw: this sprite was created with a major influence of breeze.)

I am just going to edit the taller sprite (the one in my avatar) because I like that one a lot more and I have no clue why people think it doesn't fit. Cuz in my opinion it fits just fine.

good point. Maybe I will finish this tileset another day, give it off to the eclipse community. But I am pretty sure I need to make a new tileset so yah. I will be keeping the sprite, besides my game is supposed to be sad not happy.

Well it is a rather depressing storyline. You should read it sometime. Its in the wip board I think in recruiting. Although, the story doesn't sound as sad as I am going to make it. I am going to try to make it be very dramatic. - the music is definatly sad. But back to the sprite:

Now that you pointed it out anna, I do think the sprites legs are short and yeah. I will do my best.

the torso is too long, make the Abs closer, the hands should be around the butt, if you stand up straight you should see this… maybe lowering the arms a few pixels down, small feet make em a lil bigger...
(this is my opinion to make it more realistic in body proportions and arrangement)
and the sprite goes good w/ the tiles, maybe to detailed for the tiles though