Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scripter looking for a job

AdrianC

Alright, so I got bored and thought of getting into eclipse again. This time I'm offering my scripting services for free.

Basically if it can be scripted, I can do it. A few examples of my work that can be found on the forums would be a map copying script/map converter and the ctf script(only accessible to vets).

If you offer me a job, I will answer either with ok, or with no. If I say no, don't ask why, just accept my decision.

I can do some limited source too.

Oh, and one last thing. No fan based games.

Hmm…

Well i could use you :)

im bored waiting for 3.0 i might aswell refresh my skills with another game.
im trying to make a very simple yet affective dungeon crawler game that is orientated on PVP. yes i kno pvp not Eclipses best feature but it may work out for those who want to just duke it out with other people like friends or what ever.

if your interested pm me

You could work a bit on Paradise Online. We have tons of scripts that need to be made. You can see the wip board and check it out if you haven't seen anything about it.

@Ninja Did you start work on that yet?

@Slym I'm looking at your wip now, although isn't mrmigu your scripter?

@Chakkra Yeah, no fan games.

And yes, lol, I can create timers. As I said, if it can be scripted, I can do it.

But still, no fan games. :)

Lol. Think you can pm me a bit more info? Like not a ton, just a bit more.

I've looked at your stuff slym, looks pretty good, although as I said, don't you already have a few scripters?

I'm still waiting for more offers, I won't make a decision yet.

@AdrianC:

> @Chakkra Yeah, no fan games.
>
> And yes, lol, I can create timers. As I said, if it can be scripted, I can do it.
>
> But still, no fan games. :)

Damn, but mines a GOOD fan game…. (I actually know what im doing)

But ok, thanks for your time.

Kingdom's Knight's Online NEEDS YOU

Hello we are currantly look for a scripter to finish the team we have 2 mappers and 1 part to graphics person (slym) and Edchade as full time so yeha

ok he is doing requests through pms. Maybe you could help make 1 big code maybe? there are some pretty advanced scripts to be made.

I'd really like to have a scripter in my game, because i can't script for my life, but i'm having trouble with getting my game up. Anyway, my game is mid-evil i geuss you could say, if you want to take a small peak go to [www.themysticlands.wetpaint.com](ftp://www.themysticlands.wetpaint.com) then find TML Photo Gallery. I want a few scripts, don't know if there hard or not b.c i got no clue for scripting, so just post reply! thanks!