Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats going on with the forums?

Harris6310

I'm the hidden guy; I'm ALWAYS the hidden guy, for the record.

The only person that I saw keeping his cool during this whole thing was Bone.  Afew other members too, but most of you were acting very irrational..  Some members were spamming abit, another member amde a "Rebel Against Eclipse" topic, and other members started DDOSing the site.  Actually, AFTER it was told that it was a joke, I think Chief was the only one to stop DDOSing

@Azure:

> I honestly hope they delay it by 10 days just as a "reward".
> I have never been so disappointed in a community.

I agree with you 100%; on the "Reward" and certainly on the disappointment.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I'm the hidden guy; I'm ALWAYS the hidden guy, for the record.
>
> The only person that I saw keeping his cool during this whole thing was Bone.  Afew other members too, but most of you were acting very irrational..  Some members were spamming abit, another member amde a "Rebel Against Eclipse" topic, and other members started DDOSing the site.  Actually, AFTER it was told that it was a joke, I think Chief was the only one to stop DDOSing
> I agree with you 100%; on the "Reward" and certainly on the disappointment.

I knew that this was going to be the april fools joke. I was looking forward to coming home and reading it all day. But that hope is shattered now :(

@[BS:

> §tingRay200 link=topic=41606.msg413284#msg413284 date=1238617968]
> Eh? Cake?
>
> Same here, I couldn't wait to get home to see if I was right when I said that it was April Fools joke.

Well, you were.

They DDOSED the forums?

wow they must have no life, DDosing just because a website has a new owner (It was actually an April Fools Joke).

I seen the original thread,he bought Eclipse for 20 grand and said he was going to move it to his "webs" (freewebs, but they changed their company name) and he also said he was going to change Touch Of Death to something else.

Provided as much info as I could remember (saw the thread when I came home for lunch)

Anyways, Happy April Fools (above wasn't a joke tho)

Further here:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=41609.0

@Xeross:

> What they ddosed Eclipse, why can they even ddos, marsh: sue them for it, and let them pay for it.
> I kind of missed it, haven't been on until now

Marsh told me this is what he was going to do this morning; I hope he still goes though with it

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

How can you beat me to a thread close???