Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you can answer all these , YOU ARE A PRO !

Aqnime

Hello there , i am a newbie , i need some help regrading…

**The making of my game :(Please provide me with more detailed answer )**
1\. How can i create a door of a house that players can go inside and how i can edit the inside of a house ?

2\. How can i create a port that players can go to map 2 from map 1 and how i can edit map 2 when i am done with map 1 ???

3\. When i set an NPC , i input "hallo" in the Speak box , why when i click him , the system just says : You targeted NPC ? , why the NPC didn't say the words that i set for him ?

4.How can i set when battle mode a picture/video/words will show up first , for example : BATTLE ! , then the two players will begin battle .

5\. Whats the "Slot free" thing below the Quit Game option or menu bar ???

6\. How can i set the system commands like when a person wanna battle other players , he send a battle request like : /battle abcd , and the person acept it by /accept ????

7.If one of my friend says he want to help me build the game , what should i do ?
Ask him to download Eclipse Evolution 2.7(i was thinking , if him download this , his server is for him only not my game , then i cannot give access to him to administrator …) ?

8\. How do i set currency ? like : $ ?

**After making of the game :**
1\. How can i save it ? and upload the file that other people can download and play ?

2\. How can i search/fix for bugs/problems ?

3\. how i prevent hacking ?

Hope you can help me solve this questions THANKS ! :azn:

@Aqnime:

> 1\. How can i create a door of a house that players can go inside and how i can edit the inside of a house ?
>
> Use the door attribute
>
> 2\. How can i create a port that players can go to map 2 from map 1 and how i can edit map 2 when i am done with map 1 ???
>
> Use the warp attribute
>
> 3\. When i set an NPC , i input "hallo" in the Speak box , why when i click him , the system just says : You targeted NPC ? , why the NPC didn't say the words that i set for him ?
>
> you need to script it.
> when you attack him he says "Hallo"
>
> 4.How can i set when battle mode a picture/video/words will show up first , for example : BATTLE ! , then the two players will begin battle .
>
> Code it or script it.
>
> 5\. Whats the "Slot free" thing below the Quit Game option or menu bar ???
>
> Up to you.
>
> 6\. How can i set the system commands like when a person wanna battle other players , he send a battle request like : /battle abcd , and the person acept it by /accept ????
>
> code or script
>
> 7.If one of my friend says he want to help me build the game , what should i do ?
> Ask him to download Eclipse Evolution 2.7(i was thinking , if him download this , his server is for him only not my game , then i cannot give access to him to administrator …) ?
>
> port forward then send him the client of your game.
>
> **After making of the game :**
> 1\. How can i save it ? and upload the file that other people can download and play ?
>
> port forward.
>
> 2\. How can i search/fix for bugs/problems ?
>
> these forums
>
> 3\. how i prevent hacking ?
>
> Spyware

1\. Use scripting it would make it better
2\. go into map editor
then click attributes
clcik warp
make x/y and map no
3\. go upto the npc and press ctrl
4\. Script is possible but best bet VB6.0
5.You can add anything you want to it
6.Again script and/or code
7\. OK you need to portforward to get him to acsess your SERVER
or get some one to host it for you and NO i am running full on myn
1.just make a new zip file and plase your client folder in it then upload it to a hosting site or a web host
2\. there are none
3.IT CANT BE HACKED

The making of my game :(Please provide me with more detailed answer )
1\. How can i create a door of a house that players can go inside and how i can edit the inside of a house ?

A: its called a player house, look at the attributes in the map editor

2\. How can i create a port that players can go to map 2 from map 1 and how i can edit map 2 when i am done with map 1 ???

A:go into map editor>properties and change the up/down and the 2 side ones to what map you want it to be

3\. When i set an NPC , i input "hallo" in the Speak box , why when i click him , the system just says : You targeted NPC ? , why the NPC didn't say the words that i set for him ?

because when you tell an NPC to say something it doesnt mean when you click it to say hello it will say it it mans when you stand next to it and click ctrl it will say it

4.How can i set when battle mode a picture/video/words will show up first , for example : BATTLE ! , then the two players will begin battle .

that is ether scripted or source coded, i suggest making a whole new topic for it

5\. Whats the "Slot free" thing below the Quit Game option or menu bar ???

i'm confused, sorry

6\. How can i set the system commands like when a person wanna battle other players , he send a battle request like : /battle abcd , and the person acept it by /accept ????

that is scripted, try reading some scripting tuts

7.If one of my friend says he want to help me build the game , what should i do ?
Ask him to download Eclipse Evolution 2.7(i was thinking , if him download this , his server is for him only not my game , then i cannot give access to him to administrator …) ?

you send him your client and tell him to go into IP CONFIG and change it to your IP adress, you need to have your server running and to have port forwarded

8\. How do i set currency ? like : $ ?

go into item editor and select the "Currency" option

**After making of the game :**
1\. How can i save it ? and upload the file that other people can download and play ?

just upload the client on the internet and let people play it, you need the server running and to have port forwarded

2\. How can i search/fix for bugs/problems ?

just keep playing it yourself or open it for beta testing.

3\. how i prevent hacking ?

there are some tutorials in the "Source" section

all answered

~XxArchAngelxX