Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Red Dwarf episodes - UK!

azkanan

You read right! If ye havn't heard already, they're doing some new Red Dwarf episodes, the first is next **friday, 10th April, and it goes on for 3 days/episodes**. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, and, it'll be on Dave (Freeview 19, i think).

http://dave.uktv.co.uk/library/red-dwarf/red-dwarf-news-episode-synopsis-revealed/

> And finally, here’s how the Red Dwarf Easter weekend will shape on Dave. Bring on April 10th!
>
> Friday, April 10th from 9pm
> Back to Earth – Part One
> Gunmen of the Apocalypse
> Quarantine
> Tikka to Ride
>
> The boys are back and while they may be older they’re still none the wiser. Their spectacular return in Back to Earth – Part One is followed by a triple-bill of classic episodes.
>
> Red Dwarf’s Emmy-award winning ‘roast beef western’ Gunmen of the Apocalypse is followed by fan-favourite Quarantine, featuring the terrifying Mr Flibble. The evening concludes with the time-travel epic Tikka to Ride where the team accidentally prevent the Kennedy assassination.
>
> Saturday, April 11th from 9pm
> Back to Earth – Part Two
> Smeg Ups
> Polymorph
> Emohawk – Polymorph II
>
> There’s one planet Dave Lister has always called home, and he finally makes it there in Back to Earth – Part Two.
>
> Then Kryten, Lister and Rimmer settle down to watch a classic selection of Smeg Ups – in space no-one can hear you scream cut! Then it’s a monster double-bill with the emotion-sucking Polymorph and Emohawk – Polymorph II.
>
> Sunday, April 12th from 9pm
> Back to Earth – Part Three
> The Making of Back to Earth
> Back to Reality
> Marooned
>
> The Back to Earth story concludes in shocking fashion, bringing this all-new adventure to a close. But stick around for The Making of Back to Earth, going behind the scenes on Red Dwarf’s most amazing adventure.
>
> After that we pack in a couple of fan favourites. The top-voted brain-melter Back to Reality is followed by Rimmer and Lister’s confined confrontations in Marooned.
>
> Monday, April 13th from 9pm
> Back to Earth – Part One
> Back to Earth – Part Two
> Back to Earth – Part Three
> The Making of Back to Earth
>
> A chance to relive the entire three-part adventure on Dave – from deep space in the far future to Earth in 2009 – in Back to Earth parts one, two and three. Plus a second chance to see how the whole thing was made.

yeah, these will be the only episodes where they return to earth ^^ but apparently (from what i read in a tvguide somewhere  :azn: ) earth is ravaged in the new episodes, i think that these few will be fairly intriguing  :rolleyes: