Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good Idea?

Luner

Ok, heres the game:

you start at an island called Stinia Island, now this is only the first island you will be visiting, there is going to be like 200 islands, each haveing a secret of why it is like this. to understand everything about the islands, you will have to compleat quests, as you compleat quests the NCPs will tell you all they know about this island.

now, the center of this "Luner world" (Game Name : Luner) is, wouldent u know it, Luner Island.  , this is the main island, where you will creat your "Second life." u can buy a house, make friends, and fight monster, gain exp, till your ready to go to harder island. o, and its just like any other game, exp, monsters stuff like that. in the main island, there is an explorer you will meet. he will ask you about each island, when u know all about one island, you can come to him, and he will ask u wich island u know about,u pick the island you know all about, and he askes you questiongs about it, questions that u would only know if u knew everything about the island, u only get 3 chances to answer all the questiongs right. so get the right the first time.

if u know everything about an island you get alot of exp, and u keep going with the game, and u can go back to the islands, and u still have more quests, but those are just for exp and gold.

and u fight monsters, and u get to a high lev. and u just hand out, meet up with friends in the game, and train with them.

@Bone:

> It sounds pretty cliche and over done..
> I mean, its an idea but its nothing really special

…shut up. XD jk, i know, im workin on it all, i pretty much changed everything. ots ganna b awsome. watch.  ;)