Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to show damage and defence in character card?

Ananke

There's no real solid Damage and Defense stats in the game, they're sort of calculated on run-time. Although I suppose if you run that calculation client-side (or server side and send it over) you could get it to work, although it may not always be very accurate.

> your damage is based on a bit of a weird calculation, actually. (some engines use a different formula) Not too hard to find out what your engine uses though, it should be in modCombat. (GetPlayerDamage, I believe)

Im working on EO3 event. I know where is it, but i don't know how to "read" it to client

Right, look into your modServerTCP module, and modEnumerations. (specifically Enum ServerPackages) These two together should give you a bit of a clue as to how we actually send around messages. from the server to the client. (OR! Alternatively, you can use GetPlayerDamage client-side, it will need to be copied over though) and then have the client make use of said data and put it on a label each time the character data updates. :)

• 1 month later...