Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character creation

_Ben

well thats not totally what i meant. but its probably my mistake for my complicated talking xD

what i meant is when you log in you can design your character. but how is this design related to the character that you play in the game. for example if you change the hair, it changes the hair of the character that you play in the game. but what changes the body, shirts, pants, shoes and so on?

wuhuu i was able to find a screenshot program on my windows^^ so what i meant was:

how are these changes related to the sprite of the character that you are playing in the game ;) like changing the hair to 2 it changes the sprites hair also to another hair^^

![](http://www7.pic-upload.de/29.09.13/52so7xk5how.png)

![](http://www7.pic-upload.de/thumb/29.09.13/rrki9a136k.png)

so i mean how many possibilities do i have for custom character creation xD

Sorry for being so complicated in telling you what i want to know xD thanks for the help^^

Depends, if you add stuff to the Hair folder on both the sprite and face portions, I reckon you'd get as many as you add. (given that they're the same values of course)

I believe the things that really have an impact on your sprite are stuff like Hair, Body, Shoes, Shirt and Pants. (Judging from the graphic folders)

But if i change the the eyebrows, (in the character creation, ingame) does that affect the character sprit somehow? like:

hair changes hair

head changes body

eyes change shirt

eyebrows change pants

ears change shoes

and the rest does nothing ;)