Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gray sides?..

Lukin

Yeah, I got this really strange problem, it is not only for Eclipse either, it happens to me on every non full screen game I got, it counts as the screen, therefore it displaces all the buttons etc too.. It is really bugging me out.. >.< Anyone know any solution to this?  :huh:

![](http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/LukinT1/wtferror.jpg)

@Soljah:

> I've had this problem.
>
> 1\. Right click your mouse on the desktop.
> 2\. Go to Properties.
> 3\. Go to the 'Settings' Tab.
> 4\. Click 'Advanced'
> 5\. Change the DPI settings from… I think 90DPI to 120 DPI.
>
> That should fix it.

Ugh.. That seems really helpfull, but I got Vista 64-bit! T.T Any chance you might know where it is there? I will try searching around for it.

@Soljah:

> Ahhh… Another Vista related problem. Sorry, But I don't have, nor ever will have such a failure of an OS. Wouldn't have a clue why they would change such things...

Yey, I found it! Thank you so much for the fast reply, been having this for months! PS. I don't like Vista either and trying to get a hold of Windows XP 64-bit since I got 6GB Ram.

@Soljah:

> No problems :D Glad I could help bud.

This is really off topic, but since you seem to be active and kicking, do you by any chance know any "updater" or something? Because I am doing a tilesheet and new items and such, and for players having to reinstall the game every time they login is starting to get frustrating.