• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 questions

CoolGamer

@CoolGamer:

> 1.when 3.0 comes can u use the 2.7 for the 3.0
>
> 2.can someone host the server for u and if they host it are u still like the leader
> or like can he give u the folder
>
> STUPID QUESTIONS lol

What's up CoolGamer?

I'm not exactly what you mean by "can u use the 2.7 for the 3.0"
Do you mean, when 3.0 comes out, you'll be able to use the maps from 2.7, in 3.0?  If that's what you are asking, yes, you can.

"can someone host the server for u and if they host it are u still like the leader
or like can he give u the folder "
Once again, abit difficult to understand :huh:
It sounds like you're asking this:
"If someone hosts your server for you, are you still in charge of the game?"
Not sure at all what you mean by "or like can he give u the folder ".
Either way, when you let someone host your server, you will give him your entire server folder for him to run; it's a good idea to have some level of trust between you and this person, because they will have absolute control of your game.

Also, though you were not presenting yourself professionally (as a game developer, you should try to; think about it: would the executive at Nintendo use grammar like that?), you were not asking a stupid question: There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Can you please structure the questions correctly? I don't know if the below is what you mean, but this is an example:

When the Eclipse Evolution 3.0 Game Engine comes out, can you still use the v2.7 maps for that version's maps? I want to know if I should start mapping now.

Can someone host the server for me and have me be the admin? I don't want someone taking over my game.

-Alpha

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

GAAH ADMIRAL!!!!