Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Change characters weap movement?

Mctyler2

when i press cntrl to attck a monster, he looks like he is sliding his feet on the ground how do i make it so it looks like he is swinging? or stabbing or how can i make a file so the person playing can choose the type of attack he wants say stabbing is better gaind air monster and slashing is better against earth monsters… any1 know how to do this? ex: look at runescape. thats the method im trying to do :p

Choosing a type of attack will require a lot of work and Source Edit.

Now back to the sliding feet. This is how the Sprite work. There are 3 frames(3 picture). And when you move, the picture change like this. 1-2-1-2-1-2… and the 3th frame is attack. so when you attack, it's like this 1-3-1-3\. And there are 4 views. Up, Down, Left and Right.
What you can do is go to your Client Folder and then go to GFX folder. And now open Sprites.bmp  and you can see there are 3 sprites facing each direction. The 3th picture of each direction is the Attacking. So just edit that to make it look like he is swinging his hand or something.

Sincerely,
Rithy

hmmm ok i see what ur saying but how do i make my sprites look even? like since his fott is sliding how do i erase his feet and make them even then do i just raise his arm or what? i see what u mean to go in and draw what i want i already did that for the money but i dont want to mess my sprite up..