Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interesting question - picture (:

foxx

Wouldn't you have to edit the sprites.bump add a little box in the corner of the sprite for each class Soho for elf you would have a elf sprite or whatever and you want a box in the corner edit that sprite to have a box there. (wow I'm confusing)

very simple source code:

on the frmMirage load put this:

```
picClass.picture = loadpicture(app.path & "\GFX\class" & getplayerclass(MyIndex) & ".gif")
picClass.visible = true
```
i just wrote this quickly… that will do.

mm.. sorry..  i'm download source version.. and download microsoft visual basic 6\. and when i edit.. m.. frmMainMenu.FRM and save. in menu nothing changes.. same there frmMainMenu.FRX. this is because of him? if yes, what to do with it? heeeelp, please

@foxx:

> mm.. sorry..  i'm download source version.. and download microsoft visual basic 6\. and when i edit.. m.. frmMainMenu.FRM and save. in menu nothing changes.. same there frmMainMenu.FRX. this is because of him? if yes, what to do with it? heeeelp, please

Did you go to File->Make.exe or w/e it's called, or did you go to "Run -> Run will full compile"?

Also, remember to make sure that you have a classx.bmp in your \gfx\ folder (eg, if your class is class2, you'll have "class2.bmp")