Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gods of Eternia

cheatking

Gods of Eternia

Story:
Gods have existed for as long as we can remeber, but the five gods that rule over Garia have remained dorment since birth, but now they are awakeaning.

Info/Summary:
Just now I need 5 other gods. You will be incharge of your own domain which will consist of 150 maps.
you will be incharge of your own monsters and quests.

Time Era:
Fantasy, middle agers type thing.

Gameplay type:
Fantasy

Features:
Gods that have controll over domains.
Random weather.

Screenshots:
None yet

@Anna:

> **For those making a new post, seeking help for your game:**
>
> 1\. Show what you have. Preferably screenshots of work you have already done. If you have not done any work yourself, why would people trust you to carry your own weight?
>
> 2\. Try to have a clear game plan laid out. Nothing is worse than people joining a game then having the owner switch to a new game or something completely different. Also having your own work made and shown helps convince people you are invested in your project.
>
> 3\. Try to be specific in what type of help you are looking for. Mappers and general developers are probably the easiest to get help for, since most Eclipse users can do these things decently. Looking for custom graphics artists is harder however, as that is a lot of work and often they are doing their own things.

Or:
@xSTEVExCOREx:

> 1\. Make sure it has enough info to summarize the game. MANY games dont have a storyline and thats fine, but things like Features, Background, Time Era, etc., are good for starting the thread.
>
> 2\. Screenshots. Screenshots show your current work. A current button to use to take a screenshot is F11\. Just go in game, go to the map you wanna screenshot, press F11 on your keyboard, check your client folder, and you should have something like Screenshot0.bmp in there, use that. Note: F11 Screenshot style comes with anything that is currently ontop of the client's area so if you are putting the mapeditor into screenshot mode, keep the editor out of view. Without screenshots, you won't get too many replys, maybe just rants about it. Having screenshots shows your ability to map yourself, even if you aren't going to be mapping. It also shows the quality you show in your games.
>
> 3\. Grammar/Language/Spelling IS A MUST!!! If you type like this "OMFGZ TEH BIG w00ti3z n we r da kewl 1337 d00dz n00b!!!1111", you need to get a life and go back to 1st grade. Use correct grammar and spelling, not words like "plz" "r" "u" "ther" and etc. Its not hard to just spell out a word thats probably at the most 6 letters long. People like me get immediately unattracted, no matter how well you gave info or screenshots.
>
> 4\. Begging and desperation. This is USUALLY and I express that term alot. Meaning, begging the users to join your project is a turn off, well at least to users like me. It shows that you have no hope for your game and you'd rather have others do all the work for you. Don't act desperate, even if you truly are, others don't need to know.
>
> 5\. Here we have a format I thought of to help you when you are doing said thread:
>
> Story (if you have one but optional):
>
> Info/Summary (should be long):
>
> Time Era (when does your game take place: historical, middle ages, modern, etc):
>
> Gameplay type (what style of gameplay: fantasy, law vs crime, etc):
>
> Features (whats unique about your game):
>
> Screenshots:
>
> Anything else you need to put out, or extra info (website, forums):

@[NW:

> [SB] Sean link=topic=43265.msg434930#msg434930 date=1240698066]
> Off topic much?

not at all but it wasnt needed.
he was relating your story to 7 Sages' Story.

@Corey:

> 7 sages much?

i recall this being a recruitment thread not a 'comment' thread.
if you not willing to help then dont post here