Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Cyrus Online Shutdown :(

Zopto

well i  found this msg on facebook

Hello…

Some of you may not know what's happening but, since Cyrus hasn't been working with us anymore, we have been having a very hard time keeping the game running and fixing the bugs.

Unfortunately, a few days before we shut down the server a lot of bugs came to public that we can't deal with at the moment. These people who were abusing the game could be banned but they would easily crawl back and do it again, which interferes with the game and it's balance.

So, until we have a way to bring the game back, the server will remain offline...

We're obviously sorry for what happened but you should know we did try very hard to fight these "players".

One of the possible solutions might be bringing the server back but with manual registrations and only people allowed would join (therefore keeping unwanted hackers/cheaters out)

Mondo's message to players:

I might run the server privately, like have it open for only people I allow, and only 1 account per person, would make it manageable, and would feel more like a family to me

I don't care about player numbers, PCO is more sentimental to me than anything.

Reply if you are interested.

-- PCO's staff

so cyrus gived up.....

what a shame pco was grate  i will miss it

• 1 month later...
:)   Cyrus(Vitali Kirpu) is working on pixel piracy his new game! His message is when he finish the game he will try to sell it on STEAM then he will have 7/24 hours per day.PCO is coming back in 2014! 

Dont be sad becouse of it , PCO is coming with more updates then ever i think !