Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

@Mun:

> Do I sitll open my server exe?

Not sure what you mean, but your server is on for sometime now.
Oh never mind, I saw you got it working.

Anyone else having problems, use the forum there, i wont mind if you PM in case of verifying your server, but installing your server, use the forum there. Services->ServerHosting->Server Setup Problems

Comments,

Comments,

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg550193#msg550193 date=1253952126]
> Not sure what you mean, but your server is on for sometime now.
> Oh never mind, I saw you got it working.
>
> Anyone else having problems, use the forum there, i wont mind if you PM in case of verifying your server, but installing your server, use the forum there. Services->ServerHosting->Server Setup Problems
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok
>
> Comments,

No, I mean what about my server.exe
You mean I can't mass heal with my server anymore?

@Mun:

> No, I mean what about my server.exe
> You mean I can't mass heal with my server anymore?

Oh you mean the 'gui' of the server, no sorry. Im not pro enough to know how to code to show the guui of the server, i dont think its even possible to code that. :S Sorry. but you can still change the servers config and such on the file manager.

And mass healing and most of the other codes can be coded in sadscript.

Comments,

@xelander:

> I think It should work whit my Eclipse server now?
> Verify?

Ay, verified.

@Mun:

> Is it me, or is your hosting laggy? xD

Hmm, strage, it could be me or you, downloading anything?
Maybe its not me because xelander played CSS which require way more load than eclipse and he had a ping of 35~55\. and that was when I had my old super lame internet.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

edit:
IP: mbo.no-ip.info
Port: your port.

Comments,

Done, you could also say '/daynight' to change and compile the server already with time disabled.
–--------
@xelander:

> Ugh, had to close the upload for my css server, it did eat all resources, I'll upload it while i sleep…

Yeah I read on the topic :S
Well, no problem, while that I can code the stuff needed. Oh and Im going to a big party, i think is marriage party, well when i get back I will enable the domain, but im not going now though.

Comments,

Wow, thanks, I really appreciated :)
–-------------
Edit2:

Fixed/added:
-'extra commands'
-Added 'flag' to request 'verification' (click on a green flag and you have requested for me to verify, click on the red flag and you cancelled the request.
-Added information about the new features, since I hadden't time to add them yet
-FTP code (anyone connected to the server during that time was disconnected)
-Updated the Server list code
-added 'admin msg', so I can communicate if there is any warning/error on you server.

Going to add tomorrow:
-> flag for 'request transfer of files to the server hosting from the web hosting'.
-> Update the registration code for Werewolf Game.
-> Tutorials for the installation of 'CS:S' server.

Comments,

I will place it on your server folder now, do you wish me to delete your eclipse server there? Less configuration on the folder. Oh and check the size of both files, I changed some settings on the 'ftp', and people connected to it may lost their connection, so should check if both file sizes are equal.

Moved tutorial to DP's forum.

Comments,

I deleted all, now I'm extracting your css server, this might take sometime and I would recommend not touching any files there til I give you a 'admin msg', the last update I made, so it will appear a red msg on the 'Server Settings' telling you that all is ready and installed, or if there was any error on starting, will also appear there, so try keeping track if possible :)
->red msg->on Server Settings.
–-
Edit: oh and I added 'f.a.q.' on topic on the forum, you can find it in any sub forum on the 'services' part.

Comments,

@Mun:

> This is awesome, I've used darksunlight serer hosting for like 10 hours now and It's been great so far.

Great! I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy that you are satisfied :)

~~Oh and sorry I bugged up the code of 'Run Time' and I did not even notice, lol sorry. Will fix it now~~. Fixed, turn your server off then on again to take effect, if they are already off, just turn them on.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg550349#msg550349 date=1253982917]
> Great! I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy that you are satisfied :)
>
> Oh and sorry I bugged up the code of 'Run Time' and I did not even notice, lol sorry. Will fix it now.
>
> Comments,

Do you think you can change my starting point for all my classes to X:9 Y:14
in map 1?
Account Munrio
Server Munrio Studios

Fixed, turn your server off then on again to take effect, if they are already off, just turn them on.**

I believe thats a code to be coded on the Main.txt (On new char sub) ;)

I will be going no to the party/marriage, so I will be back later and I will enable the new domain. Have fun ^^.

Comments,

I fully installed your server, and tested (not in game, but turning it on), all works, your server takes 2~4x more time than mine, but my server has 255 fps, yours has 500fps, but maybe it took more time to load just for the first time, oh well, it works perfect, enjoy :)

You are the first one to have a counter strike source server here :), there is another one trying to install it, but his a thick head so he will take forever to install his…

Edit: Enabling the domain tomorrow morning, its quite late, didnt expect to be this late home, first thing I will do-
-------------
Edit 2: To update your 'Run Time', for people who havent noticed yet, turn 'on' then 'off',
if you already haevn't done it yet, after that, you can update by turning off the server or updatting the setting to on, even though is already on. So its not required to turn off the server, just the first time. I recommend that you guys should start working on the 'My Page' (Home settings) so if you are on the front page as top run timers, you will have info about your game and links so people would end up joining to play your game. (And after I finish the recruit code, you will be able to recruit people and work on a very good team based config and files team work)

And again, any help on servers stuffs or questions not only about it, but any of the services (and tools for people who already forgot about them), use the forum.

Comments,