Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom Character Creation

Skater4lyfe

OK i set my server to let people create their own characters and when i did, i tested it with my testing account. I can set the head torso and pants but the genders have the same sprite..male sprite and when i created it, all my other chars looked the same as the custom one. Help please

Okay.
The reason they are both male, is because you need to add your own female heads, torsos, and pants to the custom files (found in the \GFX\ folder).

Now, the custom overrides all the other characters you made (you can't have some characters custom, while others not-custom, you know what I mean?), so that's why your other characters will have the same custom one.

@Ⓐⓓⓜⓘⓡⓐⓛ:

> Okay.
> The reason they are both male, is because you need to add your own female heads, torsos, and pants to the custom files (found in the \GFX\ folder).
>
> Now, the custom overrides all the other characters you made (you can't have some characters custom, while others not-custom, you know what I mean?), so that's why your other characters will have the same custom one.

Oh ok. Thnx! Just one more question. How do i create sprites? I suck at paint so i dont think i can make one there

@Skater4lyfe:

> Oh ok. Thnx! Just one more question. How do i create sprites? I suck at paint so i dont think i can make one there

Check out the Tutorials board, there's a very nice tutorial on making sprites.

Also, in the Resources board, I think someone contributed heads, legs, and torsos

@Ⓐⓓⓜⓘⓡⓐⓛ:

> Check out the Tutorials board, there's a very nice tutorial on making sprites.
>
> Also, in the Resources board, I think someone contributed heads, legs, and torsos

Thnx its fixed!