Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weapons

coolguy007

Put your game on paperdoll.
Grapple hook would be like what it says, you shoot the grapple hook our from your gun or whatever you are using, then it pulls you towards the grapple tile.  Bound makes it where the player can not drop the item.

@coolguy007:

> how do i make my weapons animate??? i still aint getting how do do it…
> what is the use of "grapplehook" and "Bound" checkboxes at the time of weapon editing..??

"Bound" means that the item stays with you forever (you can never drop it, never sell it).
"Grapplehook", is a well… A grapplehook; you can attach it to a grapplestone.

As for animated weapons, just edit the Items.bmp, find your weapon you want to edit the animation for, then scroll down to where you see the paperdoll version of that weapon (it will be as a row, with what that weapon will look like in-game, in sets of three; two for what it will look like when the character is walking, and the third is for when the character is attacking).
Change the weapon animation accordingly.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:sad:

i still have problems regarding this…..
[http://www.4shared.com/file/105154522/c78b9133/untitled.html](http://www.4shared.com/file/105154522/c78b9133/untitled.html)
This is a link to the image that shows my problems….
hairs of player appear above helmet
cap appears at the neck of player
shield and sword in same hand
When i select item sprite from paperdolled list it shows nothing while shows paperdolled item if i select it from non-paperdolled

Thanks

some of the paperdoll items are not properly aligned i think.

also, paperdoll is designed like that purposely.  you select the weapon from up top that you want to be paperdolled and the game retrieves the sprites from below.

honestly… i think its dumb.  you should just be able to pick any item and it paperdolls the whole row.
but wait... that would make sense. can't have any of that :p

haha.

~symph