Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amnesia.

Hippoman789

Don't things like getting nails in your head effect you later? So that may be the issue.

As far as the brain space thing, uh… I really don't think you can. Like McNugget said, you just delete stuff you don't need to make more space.

Meh. actually i dont understand how i got the nail in my head anymore…
i got up and sat down on this wood thing. and somehow a  nail got in my head.

i put my hand up to my head after feeling a sting, then saw the blood.
started screaming, went upstairs and they took it out.

Surprisingly enough, injuries like that you dont feel at all.

and i never went to te doctor.
i just got a big bandaid and went downstairs. despite losing alotta blood.

When I was a little kid, my mom took me (like a couple months old, maybe close to a year) in her lap to pick up my older brother at the preschool (by car, so i'm sitting in her lap)

well she gets out to go get him and leaves me in, I get off the seat and onto the accelerator, actually. I have no idea how it actually happened… guess nobody ever told me, anyways, I manage to make the car move, maybe take down the brake or something, maybe it was on a hill, I don't know,
but I crash into a tree and screw up something inside my body that they had to operate on it or something

hippo it isnt possible to use your whole brain capacity. you use more than 10% just not at one time.

and it really is funny not feeling things, i was playing Rugby around 3 months ago went to tackle someone hit them the wrong way and my pinky anded up on a right angle compared to what is supposed to i was laughing my head off looking at it until i went to hospital… good times C(^_^)D

I love sport incidents. Haven't got any good ones but here's one.
I was at soccer (like in year 3) and this guy boots it. Aimed at my chest so i duck get thwacked in the face.

Also, I've kicked a persons teeth out in soccer.o_0

I was playing football, World football not American, I was the goalkeeper, I rule at it. Some guy with a great and powerful kick, kicked the ball as hard as possible to try to get it passed me. I dived to save it and it hit me in my testicles D: It was so painful, I was on the floor in pain. Screaming in agony. People were rushing to come see if I was OK, and he kicked the ball again, hoping to get a goal. He hit me in the face. I felt no pain on my face. Until after my testicles stopped hurting. And that was after a visit to the hospital.

Now, that hurt. The thing about not feeling pain there, was my face.