Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dawn of Light - Latest News

Vortigem

The majority of you are probably not familiar with my project, however to those of you that are and to those of you that have interest in Dawn of Light, I have some news to share with you.

Dawn of Light now has an official programmer on the team!
Ambientiger (creator of the Cerberus Engine) and I have formed a partnership to finally begin work creating a core base for DoL.

Ambient shares my vision for DoL, and continues to show unmatched dedication to the project.

Sharing ideas, reviewing plans and working together, development has already gone underway to begin customizing an engine.

Among many ambitious goals (most of which I will not mention at this time) the one I am most proud of is our new sprite base.
The sprite sheet is expanding from 12 frames, to 32 frames to include sitting and standing stances, idle animations and smoother frame transitions.

As you may be familiar with my previous work, Paperdoll will of course be included.

Further information can soon be found at the Dawn of Light website found within my signature.
An exciting new era for Dawn of Light indeed.

Regards,
_Vortigem_

P.S. Thank you all for your opinions, suggestions and support for Dawn of Light. It is because of you that one day these ideas, paper sketches and notes may become a reality.