Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Legacy

milkyrules

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not that i can easily get that from your post xD i mean the my colour is black thing http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg
direct link to where you get that i am gonna try and get red xD
you gotta pay more attention m8 lol

ah, but wouldn't we have to have those clothes hair as paperdoll, I mean sure, you could get a job thingy, but…
why not cut up parts of existing sprites, to utilise 2.7s character creator, allowing you to pick heads, chests and legs for your character?

good idea ;)
we will do that for now we will keep th current sprites as default until we are able to do that allright i am off to bed if any of you know some good graphics artists, programmers etc that would help the team please tell em about this thread so we can get this done quicker so the public can enjoy it sooner ^^

yea  :azn:
so we are still in need of some mappers 1-2 more scripters
2-3 more programmers to assist me and my team in the battle system, Trainer Card System etc if you can do some simple programming with eclipse i would be more than happy to add you to the team  ;)
for those people who think i can make a battle system and all that easy! but i'm not gonna help because it's pointless…
Well you just wait you will see our game will never give up!

watch how long we stay up for!

i luv em both xD
also everyone who's reading especially staff register on our forums and tell us what username you used on the forums here so we know if it is an imposter or not

*NOTE* Forum is in my signature or if your to much of a lazy bumb go here xD www.legacy.suiradx.com

I've just had a brilliant idea!

Why have the regular pokemon battle system, when there are all those mystery dungeon sprites.
Sure it would probably take more scripting, but what if we had it so that during a battle, you satyed on the regular screen, but played as your pokemon!

Actually…
nah that sux...