Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Random Questions Thread

monowolf00

imagine you're sitting there, minding your own business, when there is a large flash of light and the scent of burning plasma. Looking towards the commotion, you see yourself, slightly dazed, step forward. This other you thrusts an odd machine into your hands before running off. out of curiosity, you fiddle with the device, only to accidentally activate it, and in a whirling maelstrom of light and molten plasma throw yourself about a minute into the past. Deciding you want nothing more to do with the odd device, you thrust it into the hands of the nearest person (who happens to be you from a minute ago) and run off.
Where did the machine come from?

What would happen if i jump of a 10 story building? Would i die? Are you sure? What if i don't? If i break a bone? If my nerve breaks? If i get brain damaged? If i hit some? If i kill that person? If he breaks a bone? If his nerve breaks? If he gets brain damaged? If we both die? If we don't? If i fall,we don't die and i kill him? Is this too long? Are you sure? Are you annoyed? Did i spend too much time writing this? Are you reading it? Did you just spend all this time reading it? Is this random? Bye?