Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think about it my first head set and please tell me what i should

Noobz

![](http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6761/whatyouthinkforbiginer.png)

Tell me what you think and also tell me what i should improve on since this is my first i rate my self a 6/10 lol! :huh:

ohh yea it blinks when i attack i think thats cool :D

@Hippoman:

> size only matters depending on your game.

Size only matters depending on the ratio of the sprite to the tree or any other common object. Size also matters when depicting a mood. If you wish for your game to make the character feel sad or pathetic, then small sprite size and large tile size.

@Noobz:

> ![](http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6761/whatyouthinkforbiginer.png)
>
> Tell me what you think and also tell me what i should improve on since this is my first i rate my self a 6/10 lol! :huh:
>
> ohh yea it blinks when i attack i think thats cool :D

Work on the side view. Its not that bad just the top of the head is way too tall and flat. Most of this is missing depth. Please add depth, and texture. Also, pick more saturated colors. These colors are very bland.

@[ð:

> slym¸ link=topic=45764.msg465989#msg465989 date=1244317684]
> Size only matters depending on the ratio of the sprite to the tree or any other common object. Size also matters when depicting a mood. If you wish for your game to make the character feel sad or pathetic, then small sprite size and large tile size.

or say your game is about shrunken people doing shrunken things. you want a tiny person.