Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Signature Sucks

Kusy

Grant
Insert Name Here (INH)
Cronus
Admiral Ackbar of Yorty

a a a - shhh… don't argue - change your sig because it's too big/hideous/poorly made/annoying.

Seriously people - your signature - the little (GOD DAMN LITTLE) image or text that displays after every your post is supose to represent you. And when I see something like this I realy don't want to read those posts... more - I want to shut down my web browser and start smashing my keyboard with my head. Please guys - don't make me hurt myself.

It's not an attempt to start a flame war - it's a friendly suggestion like "DONT FRIGGIN EMBARACE YOURSELF".

Grant - your sig is so bad quality that my eyes hurt, besides it's gay.
Insert Name Here (INH) - 30 secons of 'work' in MSPaint - come on.
Cronus - not realy that bad - but there are those white crappy outlines around HarvestMoon logo - they drive me mad.
Admiral Ackbar of Yorty - change the sig... just do it.

Whenever I see someone with something like that in his sig I will update this thread and bump it just to remind you guys how your signatures SUCK. I don't want to offend anyone but there is a little thing called "aesthetics"... so don't feel offended or attacked. Just think about the fact that other people see your sig every time you post and it's also forming theyre opinion about you. I don't say that my signature is something awesome - it's not. And I realise that not everyone can make an awesome/decent/ok sig - just please don't make horrible ones.

eheheh its funny cause your right.
=P

> 30 secons of work on MSpaint - come on

You got me. I was real tired at the time anyway, it was about midnight, and i couldnt be assed to do much. i've removed it now, because i do stupid things when im tired.

lol - and I agree with you gus. I was thinking about mentioning big sigs but then looked at mine. In this case we can add about 10 more people to the first post.

And yeah… my sig is not pink - sob.

If anyone's signatures are too large I will give them a PM. If it's absurdly large I'll edit them. I basically consider 400 px in height to be the max size, but it isn't anything major.

The main thing, is if you have a 1 word or 1 line spam post, your post shouldn't take up the entire screen because of your signature. Most people's signatures don't.