Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tileset problem please help me

roundkickkid

oki got a new tile set, teh modernone from the forums located here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=42136.0
anyways i put them in my cape but first off some of the tiles are offset but i can go and fix that buy my main problem is the blue backround, i belive my defualt color to be invisible is black but if i change the blue to black some of the tiles will get messed up so my question is there a way to change the blue as my color thats invisible for the tileset or somthing so it wont show the blue in the backround of the tile and it dont have to change to black where it will erase some parts of th tile?

Hello Roundkickkid,
Which tileset is the offset one?  There are a large amount of tiles in that package.

As for the transparent, the very first pixel in the tileset, is the color that's transparent throughout the whole tileset, but you must remember, only mask and fringe layers are transparent, ground layers are not.

@[TNT:

> Admiral Refuge link=topic=47002.msg479176#msg479176 date=1245870790]
> Hello Roundkickkid,
> Which tileset is the offset one?  There are a large amount of tiles in that package.
>
> As for the transparent, the very first pixel in the tileset, is the color that's transparent throughout the whole tileset, but you must remember, only mask and fringe layers are transparent, ground layers are not.

oh lol thanks and the ones that are offset for me seem to be the ground or floor borads and carpet, ect they seem to be off in one dirrection on some tiles and off on one side on another. Admrial you always help me with my noob questions LOL  XD
I'l check to see if i can find more.

@[TNT:

> Admiral Refuge link=topic=47002.msg479292#msg479292 date=1245874360]
> Yea, it looks like the tiles are off by a pixel.
> Though, which tileset are those floors located on?

Il go ban and look through all the files and post what filed in why folders from the download tomorow or Friday, on my iPod ATM.

• 3 weeks later...