Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Should I Do…?

Sowtis

What should I do?

- Ring somebody's doorbell, go to the street, when they come out I moon them.

- Pretend to spread the word of jesus to a random house - Go to a random house, and talk about jesus, and tell them he saved me from an airplane crash, which everybody else died.

- Strip down to my boxers and run down the street, then go into the backyard of my house, or one of my friend's, depends where I am at the time.

-

It will be taped, and put up on YouTube. This is not a joke, I will do one of them.

If you have any other Ideas, then please post.

@Munro:

> Wait I have an addition. After you strip yell "JESUS MADE ME DO IT!!!"
>
> And then if time, something about gods power level being over 9000.

you gotta strip down and enter a trance where you chant: "This is the matrix, there is no spoon" in binary. You gotta be unphased by anything, even the police and shit. Then once the computer wiz shits his pants at the police HQ, you execute epic lulz.

@Zetta:

> you gotta strip down and enter a trance where you chant: "This is the matrix, there is no spoon" in binary. You gotta be unphased by anything, even the police and shit. Then once the computer wiz shits his pants at the police HQ, you execute epic lulz.

And then youtube fame.

@Zetta:

> you gotta strip down and enter a trance where you chant: "This is the matrix, there is no spoon" in binary. You gotta be unphased by anything, even the police and shit. Then once the computer wiz shits his pants at the police HQ, you execute epic lulz.

he should have a spoon with him in case the cops do come :P then  when they start yelling put down the ducking spoon!! he can say this is the matrix there is no spoon!!

now your scenario is perfect

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  woooo