Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

External map editor…

w1c

Is there a possibility to edit maps without being in the client as player? Its quite chaotic to make decent maps this way, because of the fact that you can't zoom out you lose a lot of the mapping overview; or is this just my opinion?

@Keebler:

> Do you mean because you can only see that one section of the map and not the whole world when mapping?

Yes indeed. Only this way you can see if you've succeeded in your "mapping-puzzle", and if your world uses enough variation. Looking at your map an world from a "bird perspective" would make it all alot more easy, and for the "rough editing" (=non-detailed) you could map from a 20% - 50% perspective.

@Keebler:

> I do not believe that people have made a all in one whole world editor. If there is though it would most likely be in recources. The thing is most people dont complain about how they must map. It really isent that hard to map on section at a time.

Yes indeed, not a lot of pple complain about it… But it's also a fact that not a lot of pple succeed in making a decent map... :P

Thx Admiral Refuge, that's all i wanted to know; hope it will come out soon  ;)