Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sharing

Coolguy6318

Please compile the client into a .zip by right-click, Send To, Compressed Zip Folder.  let that work.

Then, go to hotfile.com, and upload it.  Give the friend the very first link at the top.

Then, he will download.  Then, tell him to open Client.exe, ( w.e you named it)

And Done! :)

Hello Coolguy, this is easy.

You would just zip up your Client folder, and give the client to your friends, using a webhost like www.mediafire.com

Don't forget to Port Forward, and set it up to your IP.  Check out the Tutorial Section, there are some very nice guides in there.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:icon_crap:

@[TNT:

> Admiral Refuge link=topic=47102.msg480969#msg480969 date=1246025840]
> Hello Coolguy, this is easy.
>
> You would just zip up your Client folder, and give the client to your friends, using a webhost like www.mediafire.com
>
> Don't forget to Port Forward, and set it up to your IP.  Check out the Tutorial Section, there are some very nice guides in there.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
> :icon_crap:

Sorry Admiral.

@[TNT:

> Admiral Refuge link=topic=47102.msg480975#msg480975 date=1246026358]
> I think it's great that so many members are rushing to help users out in these boards; one time I went to answer a question, and three other ppl already answered it, because they all jumped at it at the same time XD

Haha, I am that way.  I am on my phone, watching to see when a question pops up. XD