Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Age, clothes and exhaustion?

Darkonever

I have a bunch of ideas, sadly only ideas, for modifications of engine source code. ok so at first…
1\. Age
I'm thinking about age stat i mean how old is character and that stat will determine what sprite will character have. Example 3 different sprites for male and female (kid, adult, old)

2\. Clothes
Tis is I think will be the hardest to do. I am thinking about cloths and so that will be visible on character on screen when he wear it. You know what i am think of :P

3\. Exhaustion
The simple bar that will go down when character will move or run or fight or so and will go up when he will not do anything, And when this bar will be 0 and character will still do something the hp bar will go down...
It would be great if someone could make some of those as I think they're great, especialy 2nd XD

@Braiton:

> 2 = Its called Paperdoll. Search around.

No need to search - just set Paperdoll to 1 in Data.ini

@Braiton:

> 3 = Not sort of what you want, but theres already an "energy" system integrated that goes down as you run - the higher your stamina/speed the slower your bar goes down.

Except for the HP losing thing it is excactly what he wants. You can enable energy drain when in combat and when running in Data.ini. The HP loss thing can be made in SadScript.

Number 1 can be made in SadScript.

@AkselJ:

> No need to search - just set Paperdoll to 1 in Data.ini
>
> Except for the HP losing thing it is excactly what he wants. You can enable energy drain when in combat and when running in Data.ini. The HP loss thing can be made in SadScript.

Yeah, i know, thats why i began with: "Not sort of what you want…"
Also just telling him to search about Paperdoll, so that he can actually see what it is and find some paperdolled sheets, etc.

@AkselJ:

> Paperdoll is like he requested. Paperdoll sheet comes wih EE 2.8.

Oh didn't know that. Dont really use 2.8 because i don't need it. Anyway, i prefer him to find what Paperdoll IS, how to use it properly, etc. first than having him activate paperdoll and then come back asking more questions on how to use it, etc.