Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I make a Pk zone?

Brody

I was wondering how if I were able to make a Player Killing zone WITHOUT scripting.I want to make a map area where players of even the same race can attack each other.

P.S Also if anyone could tell me how players can spend there talent points that they receive from leveling up.I already tried typing /train,and it didn't work  :sad:

I believe you set Map Morality to None. I think. Never got to mess with that part of the engine.

About spending points: Go into your character menu, and click the red + icon next to the stat. Its not so visible with the default GUI but its there, just look closer.

Dang….I got a runtime error 53 and said the file 800x600 was not found...I deleted that file and replaced it with the custom one "Dark Ingame" that I found in the downloads section.What did I do wrong? :lipsrsealed:

Meh…did that,but the original menus and stuff got in way,and when I took out,got error 53 again,so I guess I'll have to live with the default GUI's for now.Thanks for all your help.I think the Pk thing worked.