Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My AWESOMENESS GAME :P

poke1103

Hey guys,

Story:

The story is basically you are starting on an island trying to find out what to do.
Then there is guides who tell you where to go and what to do. Then after that you get teleported to a main land and there
you can do anything you want basically. Just go train if you want… Meet friends... Anything...etc

Info:

I want my game to be like able to go to a high level like up to 100+.. Because I hate games
that only are worked on for like a week and people stop making them and it's all over
it's just really dumb. I want it to be fun for my players to come back and tell there friends to join
not just stay up for one week and the server goes down forever... That's completely stupid to waste time on a game
and then just dump it after a week of hard work. I want workers who are dedicated to
making a game. All workers get access there own access level chosen by me.

Time Era:
My game is in a Modern like time era.

The Game play type is:
fantasy/fiction

Some of my stuff I already added is/ aka features:
Click walking
Mini map
And I want to make it full Screen soon

Picture of my cruddy mapping. :P
![](http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3078/screenshot0w.png)

People I need:
GFX artists/ aka spriters GUI maker…ect 0/2+
Web Designer 0/1+
Mappers 0/4+
Coders 0/2+
Admins/Mods (Will do after game is complete)

This is why we should remove the recruiting center again!

Every user that has posted in this topic, was already warned for criticizing you… Matter of fact, they shouldn't have posted in this board anyway.

I deleted every reply here, as it doesn't belong, and I'm going to ask the administration if either A) users will no longer be able to reply to threads here or B) this board can be removed altogether like it use to be.

Ok ill comment on your game.
You need a storyline
We need more information on your game how the game works etc….....
Your map needs alot of work you need to fill in the empty space.
And I would suggest making a Game Design Document its alot of work but worth it.

How would I do that with no members or anyone to help to do the game? I can't do over 500 items and 500 maps and 500 npcs and 500 spells and 500 banks and 500…etc all on my own. :P Making a game is a team effort not a one mans job.

@Eternal:

> Ok ill comment on your game.
> You need a storyline
> We need more information on your game how the game works etc….....
> Your map needs alot of work you need to fill in the empty space.
> And I would suggest making a Game Design Document its alot of work but worth it.

Damnit Eternal, read the stickies!
@Anna:

> Expect mutes for violating rules displayed in these stickies. Especially for those making replies, even if they are nice replies.
>
> ONLY REPLY HERE IF YOU ARE OFFERING YOUR HELP TO THE GAME PROJECT OR ARE THE TOPIC STARTER.

No commenting on games here, none at all, that's NOT what this board is for!

EDIT: This board is **only** for the OP to get people for his dev team; if you are not interested in joining the team, do not post.